Interim HealthCare of Ashburn
- Health & Wellness
Owned and operated by a nurse, Interim HealthCare is about the business of offering RELIEF to our patients and their families. We exist to help the ill achieve their best wellness, to help families stay at home together longer, to offer safety to medically-vulnerable patients, and to restore well-being to homes affected by illness.
We offer home health care, from basic companion care all the way up through skilled nursing care. Whatever your medical need, we can offer the help and relief you need.
- Skilled nursing care, such as wound care, catheter care, post-op care, etc
- Basic companion care, including medication reminders, meal preparation, basic cleaning, etc.
- Care for patients experience Alzheimer's and other diseases affecting the elderly
- Pre- and Post-operative care, including hospital transportation
- We offer case management and work with physicians to ensure care is delivered effectively across medical disciplines
Whom to Contact
- Angie HowellOwner/DirectorPhone: (703) 571-7317
Located in the University Commerce Center, just behind ChickfilA off of Loudoun County Parkway. 44927 George Washington Blvd, Suite 145.