Loudoun Chamber Announces New Board Leadership for 2022
Lansdowne, Virginia – The Loudoun Chamber of Commerce is proud to welcome Shawn Mitchell, Founder and CEO of Modern Mechanical, LLC, as the organization’s 2022 Chair of the Board of Directors.
Mitchell, who has served on the Chamber’s Board of Directors since 2015, will officially debut as the leader of Northern Virginia’s top Chamber of Commerce at the 54th Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards on January 21, 2022, at the National Conference Center in Lansdowne.
“It is a great honor to serve our community as Board Chair for Loudoun County’s premier business advocacy and networking organization. With the support of the outstanding leaders on our Board of Directors and a talented team of staff professionals, I look forward to helping our Loudoun Chamber members and our entire community continue to grow and prosper, as we meet the challenges and opportunities that 2022 has to offer,” said Mitchell.
Mitchell follows in the footsteps of Stacey Metcalfe, CEO at Morven Park, who served an unprecedented two-year term as Board Chair.
“It was one of the great honors of my professional career to serve our great Loudoun community and our entire membership as Chair of the Board of Directors. Having worked alongside Shawn Mitchell throughout our time on the Chamber’s Board, I have every confidence that he will lead this great organization with vision, confidence and commitment to our members’ success,” Metcalfe said.
Serving with Mitchell on the Loudoun Chamber’s leadership team will be the organization’s new First Vice Chair/Chair-elect 2023 Carol Barbe, President & CEO of Backflow Technology LLC, and Second Vice Chair/Chair-elect 2024 Angela Mitchell, President & CEO of ARM Consulting, LLC.
In addition, the Loudoun Chamber welcomes these new members to its Board of Directors:
- Nicole Acosta, Community Foundation for Loudoun & Northern Fauquier Counties
- Doug Camp, Salamander Resort & Spa
- Dario Campolattaro, The Hilb Group
- Lori Collette, AQS Automotive Quality Solutions
- Amber Davison, Equinix
- Scott Hamberger, Integrus Holdings
- Brad Hoffman, DeLeon & Stang
- Chauvon McFadden, Crimson Wealth Strategies
- Natasha Magrath, You’ve Got Maids
- Susan Mitchell, Guardians of Honor
- Todd Pettibon, Toth Financial Advisory Corp.
- Mark Rider, Marble Business Solutions
- Nathan Vooys, StoneSprings Hospital Center
- Joe Won, Ariatek
- Gift Wyatt, CDR Fundraising Group