Loudoun County Public Schools
Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) is Virginia’s third-largest school division with an enrollment of 80,700 students in the 2017-2018 school year. All 90 schools in our division are fully accredited in the rigorous Virginia Standards of Learning program. LCPS is ranked by Niche as the number two school system in the state with an overall grade of A+. LCPS has an on-time graduation rate of 95.5%, and more than 90% of each graduating class pursues some form of higher education.
Whom to Contact
- Wayde ByardPublic Information Officer
- Stefanie DoveSchool Nutrition Marketing SpecialistPhone: (540) 478-2752
- Stephanie KnottPublic Information CoordinatorPhone: (571) 252-1040
- Eric WilliamsSuperintendent
- Thomas YetterFinancial Services Director