- Historic Sites
- Nonprofit/Charitable Organization
Morven Park is Loudoun County's "Central Park," encompassing more than 1,000 acres of parkland right in the heart of Leesburg. More than 200,000 people visit Morven Park each year, enjoying its beautiful scenery, its historic mansion museum, stunning boxwood gardens, sports fields, miles of hiking trails, and its world-famous International Equestrian Center.
Whom to Contact
- Elliott DavisMarketing CoordinatorPhone: (703) 777-2414 x6619
- Stephanie KenyonExecutive DirectorPhone: (703) 777-2414
- Scott MayerDirector of Strategic Partnerships
- Alexandra McKayEvents CoordinatorPhone: (703) 777-2414
- Kristi Stilen-LareDirector of AdvancementPhone: (703) 777-2414
- Jackie WrightYouth Education ManagerPhone: (703) 777-2414
Morven Park Road or Fairview Road to Old Waterford Road. Turn left. Driveway is approximately 1/4 mile past Equine Medical Center, on right. Continue up driveway about 1/2 mile to parking lot.