The National Conference Center
- Event Facilities
- Green Business Directory
As the nation's largest residential training and meeting facility, The National is a distraction-free meeting center. With a variety of meeting space and the largest ballroom in Northern Virginia, the National and West Belmont Place Event Center can accommodate groups from 10 to 1,800. Outdoor meeting space, 250 meeting rooms, 917 guest rooms make this facility perfect for government, religious, association and corporate meetings and events. Located in Loudoun County, The National is 15 minutes from Dulles International Airport and 45 minutes for the Nation's Capitol. The National also has a walking trail, fitness center, yoga studio and Challenge Rope Course for team building activities.
West Belmont Place is the largest ballroom in Northern Virginia and a perfect wedding, gala or holiday party venue. Each event or meeting is handled through the conference planning and catering staff providing personal, hands-on services. The National and West Belmont Place have professional, expert audio visual and IT in-house staff, along with a gourmet chef and a conference planning manager to make your meeting a success.
- Dining room accommodating 300
- Largest Ballroom in Northern Virginia
- Training facility with 250 meeting rooms
- Gourmet food service
Whom to Contact
- Denise BenoitPhone: (703) 729-8000
- Bill Gibson
- Charline GordonSales and Marketing CoordinatorPhone: (703) 729-8000
- Kahllua HerlihyChief Financial Officer
- Julia LumsdenSales ManagerPhone: (703) 724-5139
- Tiffany MeehanPhone: (703) 729-8000
- Yulia TewksburyPhone: (703) 724-5137
Located on the North side of U.S. Route 7 (Harry Byrd Hwy) at the intersection of Belmont Ridge Road and Upper Belmont Place, four miles East from Leesburg, Virginia, and 35 miles NW of Washington DC.