- Nonprofit/Charitable Organization
ECHO was established to provide lifelong support for adults with disabilities. We provide skill building, job placement and transportation to empower individuals with disabilities to achieve their optimal level of personal, social and economic success. ECHO offers Northern Virginia organizations customized solutions and contract employees business services including: Dishwashing, Packaging and Kitting, Sorting and Tagging, Mailroom Management, Shredding and Scanning, and Grounds Maintenance.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Paul Donohue, Jr.Chief Executive Officer71 Lawson Road SELeesburg, VA 20175Phone: (703) 779-2100
- Erica LengermannDirector of Sales and Marketing
- Greg RobertsSr. Director of FinancePhone: (571) 707-8246
- Deidre WilliamsHuman ResourcesPhone: (571) 707-8269