Loudoun County Public Schools
Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) is Virginia’s third-largest school division with 83,185 students during the 2018-19 school year. All 90 schools open during the 2017-18 school year are accredited through the rigorous Virginia Standards of Learning Program. Niche ranks LCPS as the #2 school division in the state with an A+ grade. LCPS has an on-time graduation rate of 95.5%, 4.4 % above Virginia’s average. Historically, more than 90% of LCPS graduates pursue some form of higher education.
Whom to Contact
- Wayde ByardPublic Information Officer
- Stefanie DoveSchool Nutrition Marketing SpecialistPhone: (540) 478-2752
- Stephanie KnottPublic Information CoordinatorPhone: (571) 252-1040
- Eric WilliamsSuperintendent
- Thomas YetterFinancial Services Director