Loudoun Technology Coalition | Scaling Up in Loudoun
Join The Loudoun Technology Coalition for a deep dive into how local startups are overcoming the obstacles to grow, and scale their businesses outside of the region. The panel will share the resources they have found beneficial and the help that they still need. Take this opportunity to learn how your business can tap into the powerful startup ecosystem developing in the DC Metro Region.
Brian Park, Startup Grind DC Director
John Wise, Loci Inc.
Josh Anton, X Mode Social, Inc
Aaron Vance, Gravy Analytics
Win one of two door prizes:
- 2 hour strategic planning session with 6-month tactical roadmap (Valued at $5,000).
RMAP (Rapid Mobile Application Prototype)
One winner: Person or Company (must be present to win), non-transferrable to another Person or Company
Prize: Free Mobile Application Prototype for Android
Includes the following:
- 1 meeting to discuss high level design requirements for the functionality/capabilities/purpose of the mobile application
- 1 meeting to finalize the design requirements of the mobile application prototype to be built
- 1 meeting to deliver the full functioning mobile application prototype and to confirm everything is working as designed
- Source code for the prototype to support full production development of the mobile application
- Travel costs for meetings outside of Loudoun county
- Backend integration with other systems
- Prototype versions for IOS, Windows?
- User Interface customization