Expert Insights on Housing, the Economy and New Comp Plan
Learn from nationally recognized housing expert Jenny Schuetz, of the Brookings Institute, about the critical role that sound housing strategy, particularly workforce housing, plays in driving economic growth in communities such as Loudoun.
Ms. Schuetz will be joined by many of Northern Virginia’s leading experts on real estate, economic development workforce strategies, who will share insight into the future of Loudoun’s real estate market and whether the recently adopted Comprehensive Plan will effectively address Loudoun’s workforce housing crisis.
Panel Discussion #1
Moderator: Colleen Gillis, Cooley
- Matt Holbrook, Regional Partner, St. John Properties
- Josh Levi, President, Data Center Coalition
- Alicia Skoug, Drees Homes; Chair, Northern Virginia Building Industry Assoc.
- Christine Windle, President & CEO, Dulles Area Association of Realtors
Panel Discussion #2
Moderator: Colleen Kardasz, Assistant Director, Loudoun County Dept. of Economic Development
- Taylor Chess, President, Peterson Companies
- Dan Coughlan, Principal, Tritec Real Estate and Co-developer, Kincora
- Bill May, Vice President, Miller and Smith
- Maggie Parker, VP Communications, Comstock