Understanding your nonprofit’s financial reports is an essential ingredient to ensure your organization is financially healthy and growing. Join this dynamic workshop as we Look Behind the Curtain: See Past the Magic and Understand the Essentials of Nonprofit Financial Reports.
Participants will learn how financial statements are used for the following:
• Understanding financial health of an organization
• Conveying the story to donors
• Differentiate between cash and budgets
• Determining and managing reserves
Key Learning Objectives:
• Understand the financial statements of a nonprofit organization
• Gain confidence in reviewing financial statements and how to use them to effectively solicit gifts
• Learn how reviewing the statements help in making key decisions for your organization
This workshop is for:
• Nonprofit leaders seeking to deepen their understanding of how understand their organization’s financial health
• Nonprofit fundraisers seeking to strengthen their financial literacy and apply that knowledge to their development strategies
• Board members seeking to understand how to use financial reports make important decisions
• New nonprofit professionals seeking to increase their comfort with basic tools of financial management
About the Presenter
Leon Seemann (www.ConsultwithLeon.com ) is a management consultant with over 25 years of experience helping non-profits and private businesses grow and thrive financially and organizationally by ensuring that they are well funded, well managed and well respected.
Mr. Seemann is a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) with expertise in leadership, strategic planning, operations, and fundraising. His whole focus is on helping organizations be more effective today than you were yesterday.